Friday 1 April 2016

Oaty Ginger Crunch

 This is a family and friends favourite! Which I have made at least 20 times and I think the recipes seems to be different every time because I never look at my recipe. But this is a no fail one and isn't normally as crumbly as the images show I just got carried away with my oats this time haha.




Ingredients

Base

3/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Honey
1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tbsp Ginger 
1 Cup Coconut, shredded
1 Cup Rolled Oats or Nuts of your choice
3/4 Cup Coconut Flour or Buckwheat

Sometimes I will also add sunflower seeds for extra crunch. I recommend this. 

Icing

1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Ceres Organic Icing Sugar
2-4 Tbsp Ginger (however strong you like)
1 Tbsp Cornflour
1 Tbsp Hot Water

You can double the icing to indulge and for an extra thick ginger taste which is what is shown in the images, it was Easter so it was a treat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment